Friday, January 6, 2017

Lift Me Up Bundle - Love Is In The Air


Welcome back fellow crafter's to our first team project highlights for January 2017, I just don't know where last year went. What an exciting time of year to be a demonstrator with Stampin' Up!® at the start of Sale A Brations. I have a lot of new products to play with and show you over the next 3 months. Sale A Bration - January - March 2017! I am excited you are part of the journey with me, please check out the other Crazy Crafters cards and projects HERE!!!!!! AND please Vote for your top 3!!

With my card I have used the new Lift Me Up Bundle, this bundle is so much fun and so easy to cut out the balloons and clouds with the matching thinlits. I have sponged the background with the sponge brayer, added some lace and embossed my top panel to add some dimension.

Case The Designer - Global Project

Word Art Wednesday

Crop Stop


My Card


Products Used:
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Sahara Sand, Soft Sky, Shimmery White
Bundle: Lift Me Up
Framelits: Layering Ovals - Used for clouds as a template
Stamp Pads: Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette, Bermuda Bay (Sponged Back Ground)
Stamp Pads: Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake (Balloons)
Wink of Stella: Clear
Lace : 1/2" Vanilla Lace Trim
Sponge Brayer
Sponges
Bone Folder
Dimensionals
Adhesives: Tear & Tape, Snail Runner
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer
Big Shot



9 comments:

  1. What gorgeous colour combinations and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The balloons look fantastic stamped on coloured cardstock! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Jessie, trying to get my mojo back after not crafting for about a month. Ange xo

      Delete
  3. I've always loved hot air balloon stamps, and you've created a fantastic card with them! I love the pearls you added to the big balloons! Thanks so much for linking up to the CropStop Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting on my card, I love your challenge blog and always look forward to putting my cards in. Ange xx

      Delete
  4. Stunning card Angela. Your composition is perfection! Thanks so much for joining in with the Global Design Project. I'm so honoured to have had you CASE my card this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess, a beautiful comment. Ange xx

      Delete
  5. Angela, what a fun card. I just adore your design! The little details of lace and pearls on the card are the perfect touch! TFS at Word Art Wednesday!
    Blessings,
    Misty Delgado DT

    ReplyDelete