Monday, January 9, 2017

Lovely As A Tree

I have used one of my all time favourite stamp sets "Lovely As A Tree" to create this card, also, using the new Stampin' Up!® brayer to create the background. You could keep this card simple with one layer stamping or step it up by some layering and embellishments.

Word Art Wednesday

Crop Stop Challenge

My Card



Products Used:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Shimmery White
Stamp Sets: Lovely As A Tree, Wetlands
Stamp Pads: Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz
Sponge Brayer
Ribbon: Burlap 1-1/4"
Buttons: Classy Designer
Dimensionals
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Tear & Tape, Snail Runner
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer





4 comments:

  1. I love that tree stamp paired with the burlap strip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for stopping by. I do appreciate all your comments. Ange xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Angela! I love your card, trees and this color palette are a real win - win in my book!

    ReplyDelete