Sunday, January 22, 2017

Touches of Texture


Welcome fellow crafter's to our second blog hop for this month, this month we are CASING Valerie Moody. You will find the list of blogs at the bottom of this post so you will never get lost. CASING: Choose a card/ project of Valerie's and CASE - Copy and Selectively Edit.


Valarie's Card I have chosen to case:

I have chosen to case this particular card of Valarie's as I love the Touches of Texture stamp set, this is what I have taken from her card to make my own card for you. I have used dimensionals to layer my panels and a few of the texture stamps from this lovely stamp set. I hope you like my card.

My Card



Products Used:
Cardstock: Sweet Sugarplum, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Touches of Texture, Birthday Banners
Framelits: Bunch of Banners
Ink Pads: Sweet Sugarplum, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Stazon Black
Ribbon: Sweet Sugarplum Ruched 3/8"
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Snail Runner, Tear and Tape, Glue Dots
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer
Magnetic Plate
Big Shot






28 comments:

  1. I love those colours together! (sweet sugar plum is one of my new faves!) great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - so many intricate layers! You've really made this your own in a very beautiful way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your are so kind with your lovely comments Stephanie.

      Delete
  3. Love all those layers, and that colour combination is divine, great card Angela xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much for such a lovely comment Sue.

      Delete
  4. Great Colour Combination Angela :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Sugarplum is my all time fav colour and you've just made it even better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colour combination Ange x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful stamp set, I love what you've done it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favourite's Rosalie. Thank you.

      Delete
  8. Great colour selection Angela...they all work so nice together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Vicki. Love sugarplum. Angex

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank You Jessie just love that sugarplum color.

      Delete
  10. I love the colour combination! Very beautiful card, super cute bees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Carolina. I do like layering.

      Delete
  11. Love your card Ange. Beautiful work with the colours and this set. The textures are amazing, looks almost like a crochet stencil with the repeating pattern - love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Juana for such a beautiful comment. It means a lot coming from you, your cards are awesome. Angexx

      Delete
  12. Beautiful Ange. I love the colours you chose. xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card Angela. Love your colours.

    ReplyDelete