Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Wonderful Friend Layered Card

I have been having fun using the Stitched Shaped Framelits again with the Lovely As A Tree Stamp Set, I sponged a landscape image using my sponges and the Lovely As A Tree stamp set and then cut out the shapes using my Stitched Shaped Framelits - I just love the effect this gives - such a wonderful layered card with lots of dimension.

Crop Stop Challenge

Word Art Wednesday

My Card



Products Used:
Cardstock: Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette
DSP: Falling In Love
Stamp Set: Lovely As A Tree
Framelits: Stitched Shapes
Embossing Folder: Woodland
Ribbon: Pool Party 3/8"
Dimensionals
Bone Folder
Sponges
Adhesives: Glue Dots, Snail Runner
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer
Big Shot




6 comments:

  1. Absolutely Amazing!! I love the color scheme, layers, and all the little details in this beautiful work of art!!
    Thanks for linking up to the CropStop challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your comments. Ange xo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank You Gloria, what did u want the dimension on, I have a tutorial coming out very soon on my utube channel. Ange xo

      Delete