Sunday, February 19, 2017

Beautiful You - Antique Style


Welcome back everyone to our second blog hop for February, we are so blessed to have the wonderful Georgia Giguere joining us this month. Our theme is to CASE one of Georgia's cards or projects. CASE: Choose one of Georgia's cards/projects and selectively copy or edit to create your own card/project.


This is Georgia's Card I have chosen to CASE



With my card I have used from Georgia's card the "Lots of Labels Framelits" and applied them to my card using the "Beautiful You" stamp set. I have chosen to go antique style keeping my colors neutral and using the beautiful Falling In Love DSP when I paper pierced the girl's image dress and umbrella.

My Card



Products Used:
Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
DSP: Falling In Love
Stamp Set: Beautiful You
Framelits: Lots of Labels
Ink Pads: Stazon Jet Black, Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Punch: Decorative Label
Lace Trim: Very Vanilla 1/2"
Lace Paper Doilies
Jewels: Pearls
Sponge Brayer
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer
Big Shot






18 comments:

  1. This is lovely Ange. I love the muted tones. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Ange!! I love those framelits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Petra - I'm really loving using this new stamp set. Ange xx

      Delete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Ange! I love the neutral pallet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sandra - so nice of you. Ange xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card Angela, and great CASE. Love your soft colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kirsten, thought I'd go for a more neutral tones this time. Ange xx

      Delete
  5. Lovely card Ange.....Love the neutral tones they look so good together

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the gentle softness the neutral tones create in this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colour choice has made this card so elegant and striking. I love it. Thanks for sharing Angela.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for the lovely comment Rosalie. Ange xx

      Delete
  8. such a beautiful and elegant card Ange! absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete