Friday, February 17, 2017

Beautiful You Shaker Card

Hi Crafter's welcome to another Team Project Highlights, click HERE to check out all the other cards and projects the team have created this week. I have chosen the Beautiful You stamp set, I thought when I first got this set it would need to be mainly colored but the more I use it the more ways I am finding to create with it, I have made it into a shaker card this time.



My Card


Products Used:
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Early Espresso, Sahara Sand
DSP: Falling In Love
Stamp Set: Beautiful You
Framelits: Layering Squares, Layering Ovals
Ink Pads: Stazon Jet Black
Window Sheet
Adhesive Foam Strips
Sequins: Metallics
Paper Snips
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Snail Runner, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer
Big Shot


5 comments:

  1. Angela I really like the colours you have used here and the Falling in Love DSP is the perfect backdrop, great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You excel at fun shaker cards filled with sparkly sequins!! Thanks for linking up to CropStop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You I do love doing the Shaker Cards. Ange xx

      Delete
  3. This is truly gorgeous! Thank you for joining our Challenge a few weeks ago at Word Art Wednesday. We have a week left on our current Challenge and I hope you join us again. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word in Psalm 84:11 and it says, "For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD gives grace and glory; No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly." Have a blessed week.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete