Friday, February 24, 2017

Definitely Dahlia

 vote here

Welcome back crafter's to our Friday Team Project Highlights, this week I have used the stamp set "Definitely Dahlia", I have sponged my background with inks and a blending tool, white embossed the beautiful large flower in this stamp set  and using a Misti Tool I have stamped the images on my card and finally added some pearls and ribbon.

Please visit HERE and check out all the other lovely creations!!



My Card



Products Used:
Cardstock: Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, Shimmery White, Early Espresso
Stamp Set: Definitely Dahlia, Designer Tin of Cards
Bundle: Badges and Banners
Ink Pads: Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz, Stazon Jet Black, Versmark Ink
Embossing Powder: White
Heat Tool
Ribbon: Mint Macaron Sheer Linen 3/8"
Dimensionals
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Snail Runner, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Tear and Tape 
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer



5 comments:

  1. Eine wunderschöne Karte, gefällt mir sehr gut
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Gertrude for stopping by my blog. Ange xxx

      Delete
  2. Love that gorgeous flower -- thanks for linking your lovely card to Cropstop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for popping by my blog. Ange xxx

      Delete
  3. Great Color combo and the embossing really makes it pop! Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!
    Blessings,
    Misty D.
    WAW DT

    ReplyDelete