Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Flower Shop and Petite Petals

I decided to try my hand at this color challenge at Global Design Project #GDP073, I haven't done one for a while and these colors were a real challenge for me. I decided to make my own background by stamping using my versamark ink pad and dry embossing with white embossing powder. I then used the 3 colors in the challenge to sponge over my dry embossing background.

I then made my flowers using the same method and colors using the Flower Shop and Petite Petals Stamp Sets, layered my flowers using dimensionals, cardstock, buttons, pearls, enamel shapes and ribbon to make it jump off the card.


 color challenge

Word Art Wednesday

Crop Stop Challenge

My Card







Products Used:
Cardstock: Emerald Envy, Daffodil Delight, Watermelon Wonder
Bundles: Flower Shop, Petite Petals
Stamp Set: Beautiful You (Sentiment)
Ink Pads: Emerald Envy, Daffodil Delight, Watermelon Wonder, Versamark, Stazon Jet Black
Embossing Powder: White
Heat Tool
Ruched Ribbon: Emerald Envy
Enamel Shapes: In Color
Jewels: Pearls
Embellishments: Sending Love
Buttons: Classy Designer
Bone Folder
Dimensionals
Adhesives: Snail Runner, Tear & Tape, Fine-Tip Glue Pen
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer


14 comments:

  1. What a lovely background and gorgeous layered flowers! Thanks for linking to CropStop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comments, I was really pleased how this one turned out. Ange xx

      Delete
  2. Wunderschöne Karte
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi angela!! your card is so pretty, so much Pop! Love the colors and your dimension!Thank you so much for sharing your art with us at word Art Wednesday! Ginny M,DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good resist card. This is super pretty in this weeks colours Angela. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project this week and good luck for the Guest Artist pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for stopping by my blog Paula, always appreciate your time and comments. Ange xx

      Delete
  5. Beautiful card Ange. Awesome use of the colours with ink resist, the flowers all sing in bloom. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Juana, I appreciate your lovely comment. Ange xx

      Delete
  6. This is a really happy card an made me smile. Love the colours. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for your lovely comment, I'm glad it made you smile.
      Ange xx

      Delete
  7. So bright and funky Ange, I love everything about this :) I enjoy ink resist myself and seeing others use it too. It's a great technique with gorgeous effects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kim, these colors were certainly a challenge. Ange xx

      Delete