Friday, February 3, 2017

In This World

 vote

I thought I'd bring out one of my favourite's from the Annual Catalogue, " In This World". I just love the antique look you can get with this stamp set. I made a background on watercolor paper and colored with my Zig Real Brush Pens and cut it and made it part of my card on the top, bottom and side. I then sponged the cardstock with my Pacific Point Ink Pad and stamped it with the Butterfly and Textured Stamps from In This World. 

Then colored my door and large butterfly with my Zig Real Brush Pens and added some clear wink of stella, I then added all elements to my card using some dimensionals. 

CLICK HERE to check out all the other Crazy Crafter's Cards and Projects!

Word Art Wednesday

Crop Stop Challenge


My Card




Products Used:
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Pacific Point
Stamp Set: In This World
Ink Pads: Pacific Point, Early Espresso, Stazon Jet Black
Door and Butterfly: These were colored with my Zig Brush Markers
Door: This was also highlighted with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink Pad
Watercolor Paper: Arches Smooth 300gsm
Wink of Stella: Clear
Dimensionals
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Tear & Tape, Snail Runner
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer



15 comments:

  1. I adore this set Ange and what you have done here is STUNNING! Gorgeous colours and colouring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kim I appreciate your lovely comments, I do love this stamp set. Ange xx

      Delete
  2. Wow! LOVE your card Ange. The colours are just amazing with the Zig markers, you've done a beautifully job. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Juana, I love this stamp set. So much can be achieved with it and the Zig Markers are very vibrant. Angexx

      Delete
  3. Oh Wow! What a fabulous mix of colours, textures and images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and terrific colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Angela. I think I need to give these colours a go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a stunning card!!!! Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color combo and those beautiful butterflies! Thanks for joining the linkup at CropStop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, thank you for having me. Ange xx

      Delete
  8. Hi Angela! Another really beautiful card! Such a great job with the color challenge! Thank you so much for sharing your art with us at word Art Wednesday! Ginny M,DT

    ReplyDelete