Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Jar of Love Shaker Card

This is my card I made for the INKspiration Colour Challenge #02, I have used the stamp set from the Annual Catalogue "Jar of Love Bundle" and for something a bit different I have made a shaker card. I have had this set sitting on my shelf for awhile and now I've used it a couple of times am absolutely loving it.

I have used all the colors in the challenge and have used some black ink and sahara sand cardstock as my neutral colors.




My Card
Close Up - Jar of Love Bundle





Products Used:
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
DSP: Falling In Love
Bundle: Jar Of Love
Stamp Set: Birthday Blooms(Sentiment)
Ink Pads: Wisteria Wonder, Soft Sky, Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Garden Green
Punches: Bitty Butterfly, Decorative Label
Window Sheet
Foam Adhesive Strips
Jewels: Pearls
Sequins: Fancy Frost
Linen Thread
Bone Folder
Dimensionals
Adhesives: Snail Runner, Multi Purpose Liquid Glue, Glue Dots
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer
Big Shot




2 comments:

  1. What an elegant card! I love those colors together and the sequin shakers make it extra fun!! Thanks for linking up to CropStop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for taking the time to drop by. Angexx

      Delete