Sunday, February 5, 2017

Jar of Love


Welcome back to our first blog hop for February, we are so privileged to have the talented Shannon Lane joining us this time. Our theme this blog hop is to CASE one of Shannon's cards or projects. CASE: Copy/ Selectively edit.

This is Shannon's card I have chosen to CASE!



I have chosen to use the Jar of Love Bundle from Shannon's card and make my own card using this wonderful bundle. With my card I stamped and diecut all my elements first in my chosen colors and made a bouquet of flowers for my card. I love putting a lot of dimension on my cards and I have shown what you can achieve with this Jar Of Love Photopolymer Bundle. I have seen a lot using the Jar's so wanted to do something completely different.
My Card

Close Up of Flower Bouquet



Products Used:
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Bundle: Jar of Love
Ink Pads: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Punches: Decorative Label, 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" Circle
Enamel Shapes: Regals
Gold Foil Sheet
Silicone Sheet
Wink Of Stella: Clear
Dimensionals
Adhesives: Tear & Tape, Fine-Tip Glue Pen, Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer
Big Shot






34 comments:

  1. A very nice card Angela....a great case idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ange this is one of my fave sets, I so wanted to do this card, but chose another for it's colours. You have created a gorgeous bouquet of flowers for your card. Love your colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim, I didn't want to use the jar this time. Ange xx

      Delete
  3. I love this colour combination! I was totally expecting to see a Jar in your project - what a great showcase of the other awesome stamps in the set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha Carolina, I wanted not to use the jar as I have seen a lot using the jar and wanted to show how to use this set with a difference. Ange xx

      Delete
  4. beautiful card Angela, love the bouquet of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Angela. What a beautiful flower arrangement on your card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kirsten, I love doing bouquet of flowers on my cards. Ange xx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank You Rosalie - you are so kind. Ange xx

      Delete
  7. Wow! Love your colours and that beautiful spray of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Stephanie, I love this bundle. You can do so much with it. Ange xx

      Delete
  8. Amazing colours!! Love this set. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card-like your take on the CaSE as well x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Angela :) I can appreciate the time and effort taken to construct such a masterpiece x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Nic, I do love my layers. I wanted to show something without using the jar as I've seen so many of the jars. Thank you for your lovely comment. Ange xx

      Delete
  11. Angela, your bouquet is just stunning! I love that you thought outside of the jar with this clever bundle - it works so beautifully. Thank you so much for being part of this blog hop - it has been an absolute delight for me! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Shannon, was lovely to have you. Ange xx

      Delete
  12. Angela I love your interpretation of Shannon's card - very unique - and I love how you have angled the bouquet and made it the centrepiece of your card - love it!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Clever take on Shannon's card! The colours I wouldn't have put together and yet they look fantastic. Must remember them for a card I make in the future or maybe even a colour challenge! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Kylie, appreciate your comments. Ange xx

      Delete
  14. Beautiful spray of flowers Ange, great take on Shannons card

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card Angela! I love the flowers in that set, you have showcased them brilliantly!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all the dimension and those pearly centers to your flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much for dropping by, this has been such a popular card. Ange xx

      Delete
  17. Stunning bouquet of the flowers arrangement, love the pearls and colours. Fabulous case Ange. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Juana for stopping by my blog and leaving your words of encouragement. Ange xx

      Delete