Thursday, April 13, 2017

Beautiful You and Lovely As A Tree

I just can't get enough of this new stamp set in the Occasions Catalogue "Beautiful You", it is so versatile and this time I have teamed it up with one of my other favourite stamp Sets
 "Lovely As A Tree".

With this card I firstly sponged some watercolor paper for a nice smooth effect, Then I stamped my trees from the "Lovely As A Tree" Stamp Set and added my sentiment from "Beautiful You" stamp set. I then stamped my lovely lady in black and using the layering oval framelits cut her out with my Big Shot. I then paper pierced her dress and umbrella and added it to my card with dimensionals.

My Card










Products Used:
Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky, Pool Party, Blushing Bride
Stamp Sets: Lovely As A Tree, Beautiful You
DSP: Cupcakes and Carousels
Ink Pads: Soft Sky, Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Basic Black
Framelits: Layering Ovals
Bone Folder
Dimensionals
Adhesives: Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer
Big Shot



No comments:

Post a Comment