Friday, April 28, 2017

Country Livin Meets Lovely As A Tree


Welcome back fellow crafters, I really enjoyed making this card using the Country Livin' and Lovely As A Tree Stamp Sets. There was a lot of coloring with Stampin' Up!'s new water coloring pencils. I firstly cut a piece of watercolor paper and sponged it with three colors for my background, then stamped the trees in early espresso ink, stamped my car in Stazon Jet Black Ink and colored it. I used the sentiment from Guy Greetings.

Don't forget to check all the other Crazy Crafter's Team Project Highlights and vote for your top 3!

My Card






Products Used:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette
Stamp Sets: Country Livin', Lovely As A Tree, Guy Greetings
Stamp Pads: Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso
Watercolor Pencils: Stampin' Up!®
Watercolor Paper: Arches 300gsm Smooth
Enamel Shapes: Subtles
Dimensionals
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer



4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic masculine card - Love how you have used the lovely as a tree. Amazing Angela.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kylie, so nice of you to drop by. Angexx

      Delete