Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Flourishing Phrases Bundle

So glad you decided to pop by my blog today, I have been playing with this awesome
 Stampin' Up!® bundle "Flourishing Phrases" I just love being able to make my own flowers for my cards and this bundle just allows you to do that. The array of sentiments are fit for any occasion or year long, it's amazing!!

My Card






Products Used:
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
DSP: Eastern Palace(available from May)
Bundle: Flourishing Phrases
Stamp Pads: Black Archival
Jewels: Pearls
Metal Rimmed Pearls
Ribbon: Natural Trim - Gold
Dimensionals
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Multi Purpose Liquid Glue, Tear and Tape, Snail Runner
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer
Precision Plate
Big Shot





2 comments:

  1. I love these colours together Angela, they just work so well. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim I am really loving using this bundle. Angexx

      Delete