Friday, April 7, 2017

Picture Perfect and Kinda Eclectic


Hi Fellow Crafters, it's been a while since I did a card for the Team Project Highlights, life sometimes sends you in different directions but so glad I am back for this week. I hope you like my card, please check all the other fabulous techniques HERE and don't forget to vote for your top 3!

My Card








Products Used:
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Shimmery White
Stamp Sets: Kinda Eclectic, Picture Perfect
Ink Pads: Bermuda Bay, So Saffron, Soft Sky, Basic Black
Framelits: Layering Ovals
Punch: Bitty Butterfly
Wink of Stella: Clear
Jewels: Pearls
Enamel Shapes: Brights
Embellishments: Sending Love
Dimensionals
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Fine - Tip  Glue Pen, Snail Runner
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer
Big Shot



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie, trying to get back into crafting again. Lost my mojo for awhile and haven't been well. Hopefully will get back on the horse slowly, as I have a design team commitment too so just need to get into my routine.

      Delete