Sunday, April 23, 2017

Vertical Greetings

Hi fellow crafters, I am back using the Vertical Greetings Stamp Set again. I can see how this stamp set can be overlooked but I am enjoying creating with it. I have used some DSP from Cupcakes and Carousels, then using some thick whisper white cardstock I have sponged two of the panels. One with Soft Sky and one in Pink Pirouette and then using Chocolate Chip stamped my image onto the sponged area. Applied the images to the cardstock using dimensionals to the  Soft Sky and Pink Pirouette cardstock. I also have done some paper piercing on the pots that the trees are in, this is a very easy and effective technique to make your stamped images pop off your card.

My Card









Products Used:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz
DSP: Cupcakes and Carousels
Stamp Set: Vertical Greetings
Stamp Pads: Chocolate Chip, Stazon Jet Black, Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette
Dimensionals
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Mutipurpose Liquid Glue, Snail Runner
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer


2 comments: