Saturday, April 15, 2017

World Wide Open Design Team Griselda

Welcome back fellow crafters, I was delighted to be asked to join this wonderful Design Team "World Wide Open Design Team". So if you are in a Design Team anywhere in the world please enter this wonderful challenge HERE! The theme is always Anything Goes, you just need to be on a Design Team anywhere in the world to enter.

For my first project for this fabulous design team I have used the digi image "Griselda" which can be found HERE! This image was designed by our sponsor Julia Spiri from Spain, please support our sponsor by visiting her store HERE!!

When designing my card I first colored my lovely Griselda image with my Zig Real Colour Brush Pens, then using a blending tool I lightly sponged around Griselda with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink Pad. I then embossed a piece of Arches Smooth 300gsm Watercolour Paper with the embossing folder "Brick Wall" from Stampin' Up!® and sponged it with Walnut Stain Distress Ink Pad. I then put my card together adding some lace, ribbon, butterflies and created two clusters of roses.

My Design Team Project for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #21
15th April - 12th May

My Card









You can join our challenge which is sponsored by Julia Spiri HERE!



Our wonderful sponsor for World Wide is the lovely Julia Spiri.



Please support Julia Spiri and visit her store HERE!



Come along and join Julia Spiri's Facebook Group
"Stamps by Julia Spiri"
You can join Julia's Facebook Group HERE!



Products Used:
Cardstock: Rose Red 
Digi: Griselda by Julia Spiri
Stamp Set: Papillon Potpourri
Zig Real Colour Brush Pens
Embossing Folder: Brick Wall
Stamp Pads: Walnut Stain, Tumbled Glass Distress Inks
Watercolour Paper: Arches Smooth 300gsm
Aqua Painter 
Jewels: Pearls 
Punches: Elegant Butterfly, Itty Bitty Butterfly
Wink of Stella: Clear
Ribbon: Organza Whisper White
Roses, Hat Pins and Lace
Adhesives: Tear and Tape, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Big Shot

Shared Card on these sites:

Challenges Entered:

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Angela
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful coloring and I love the embellishments you added in the corners! Thanks for linking your lovely card up to the Cropstop Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete