Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Beautiful You

Thank You for stopping by my blog today, I have designed this card using the Beautiful You Stamp Set for the "What Will You Stamp" Challenge Blog. You can check out the challenge HERE  and why not enter yourself. I'm sure a lot of you have this beautiful stamp set, it is one of my favourite's.

With my card I started by sponging the background with Soft Sky, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz Ink Pads and then highlighted it using a layering circle scallop with Pacific Point and Melon Mambo Ink Pads. Then I stamped my images, added a sentiment, pearls and a doily.



My Card






Products Used:
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Shimmery White
Stamp Set : Beautiful You
Ink Pads: Soft Sky, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Basic Black
Framelits: Layering Circles - (used to create the sponging for the sky and sunset)
Doilies: Paper Lace
Jewels: Pearls
Adhesives: Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer
Big Shot


6 comments:

  1. I love love love the background in this card, the colors are beautiful together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Anita, it did take a lot of sponging. I was really pleased with the background how it turned out. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Angexxx

      Delete
  2. What a great technique on the background Angela, I must try that myself. Thank you for joining the What Will You Stamp? Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Tracy so nice of you to stop by. Ange xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card Ange!! I looove the colours and background technique. Thanks for joining in the WWYS challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Carolina, so nice of you to drop by. Angexx

      Delete