Sunday, May 21, 2017

Bloomin' Hearts


Welcome to our second Blog Hop for May, we have the very talented Nadine Koller hopping with us this time, please CLICK HERE to see all of Nadine's projects. I am sure you will be inspired to try something new. Our theme for this challenge is to CASE on of Nadine's projects, I have chosen this card of Nadine's from her blog to CASE and design my own interpetation. 

Nadine's Card



When designing my card I chose to take the heart shape from Nadine's card and using the Bloomin' Heart Thinlits and the Bloomin' Love Stamp Set create my card. I have used Basic Black, Bermuda Bay and Whisper White as my cardstock colors. I have added some of the new DSP specialty paper from  Eastern Palace and clear embossed the heart thinlit shape with Basic Black Archival Ink, Bermuda Bay and Smoky Slate ink pads. Then finished my card by adding some Gold Natural Trim Ribbon.

Check out my tutorial on this card over on my UTUBE CHANNEL!!

My Card






Products Used:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
DSP: Eastern Palace
Bundle: Bloomin' Love
Stamp Pads: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate
Embossing Powder: Clear
Daubers
Jewels: Pearls
Ribbon: Natural Trim Gold
Bone Folder
Dimensionals
Heat Tool
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Tear and Tape
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer
Precision Base Plate
Big Shot






20 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Elegant, rich and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full of colour and richness Angela, Lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kim for stopping by. Angexxx

      Delete
  3. I love how dramatic this card is!! Angela as always your card is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so sweet Nadi thank you so much for a beautiful compliment. Angexxx

      Delete
  4. Love your take on marines card, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely case. Great colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very striking Angela, a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You Irene, the first time I"ve used this set. Can't believe I've had it for so long. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Angexxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank You Jessie - just love this bundle. Angexxx

      Delete
  9. Beautiful card Angela, and a great CASE. I really need to play with this set again. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for the lovely comment Kirsten, I know the feeling. I hadn't played with this set at all. Isn't that bad. I am making a effort to go through all my current sets and make a card from each one. I do have a tutorial on this card over on my Utube Channel if you are interested. Thank You for the lovely comment. Angexxx

      Delete
  10. Great colour combination-rich and decadent!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Bermuda Bay - really makes the design pop, beautiful card Angela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Angela,

    thank you for the wonderful blog hop with your fantastic team! Your card is amazing, i love the color combination, between Bermuda Bay, Black and White :) .

    Thank you and lovely greetings, Nadine

    ReplyDelete