Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Congratulations Flourishing Phrases

I am so glad you decided to pop by my blog today, I am so loving using this bundle "Flourishing Phrases". It has so many ways you can use this wonderful bundle and has a awesome lot of sentiments to fit every ocassion.

I decide to go  a black and white color scheme for this card, it could be very well used for a Wedding  or Sympathy card in this color scheme. I have chosen to create a Congratulations one this time.

Don't forget to visit my Utube Channel there are plenty of tutorials on there for you to try!!

My Card









Products Used:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Old Olive, Shimmery White
Bundle: Flourishing Phrases
Embossing Folder: Softly Falling
Stamp Pads: Basic Black
Pearls: Metal Rimmed
Jewels: Pearls
Trim: Natural Trim Gold 1/4"
Dimensionals
Foam Adhesive Strips
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Multi Purpose Liquid Glue, Tear and Tape
Stampin'Up!® Trimmer
Precision Plate
Big Shot



No comments:

Post a Comment