Monday, May 29, 2017

Enjoy Today


You should all be getting excited by now, we are so close to the launch of our new Annual Catalogue. There are some georgeous new products that you will want to order for sure, so our theme for this blog hop is a sneak peek to what as demonstrators we  have been able to order to create with prior to the launch to help you get inspired to which products you will like to use first. I have decided to use the Eastern Palace Bundle - all the products in this bundle are awesome. There are so many techniques you can achieve with this set.

For my card I have used the Designer Series Paper from the  bundle and made a Double Pleated Fold on my card, then using the stamp set and one of the georgeous new in colors "Fresh Fig" stamped on all 4 corners of my front panel using the Fresh Fig Ink Pad. I then made a banner to go across the middle with Basic Black and Smoky Slate Card Cardstock and some Gold Natural Trim. I couldn't resist using one of the new tassles in the Fresh Fig colour as well. I then used my Layering Circles and cut a piece using Gold Foil for my centre and layered a piece on top from the Eastern Medallion Thinlits and finished my centre piece with a metal rimmed adhesive pearl.

Here is the link to a tutorial I did quite awhile ago on my Utube Channel for the Double Pleated Fold if you would like to try it yourself.

LINK TO THE DOUBLE PLEATED FOLD TUTORIAL

My Card






Products Used:
Cardstock: Fresh Fig (Available 1st June) Basic Black, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla
DSP: Eastern Palace (Available 1st June)
Bundle: Eastern Palace Suite Premier (Available in May Only)
Framelits: Layering Circles
Ink Pad: Fresh Fig (Available 1st June)
Foil: Gold
Trim: Natural Gold 1/4"
Embellishments: Metal Rimmed Pearls
Bone Folder
Dimensionals
Adhesives: Multi Purpose Liquid Glue, Snail Runner
Stampin' Up!® Scoring Board - Simply Scored
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer
Precision Base Plate
Big Shot







15 comments:

  1. A lovely card Ange.....the colours look great together

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Angie, this is so very striking. What a WOW cards! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kim, one of my favourite folds. I love doing these. Angexx

      Delete
  3. Ooh Ange, I love this style of fold on the front of the card. The colours are a wOW factor that's for sure.The tassle gives the card a softer touch xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Christine, I love doing this folds. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Angexx

      Delete
  4. Wow - this is sooo interesting! It really drew me in! The colours, the folding, the tassel, the stamping .... all stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Stephanie, it's an easy fold to do if you want to try it I have the link to my tutorial at the top of this post. Angexxx

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous card Ange, love the fold and colours, adds so much interest. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Juana, I love these folds. Angexx

      Delete
  6. A very interesting design, don't think I have seen this fold before. It looks great with this fold. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete