Friday, May 12, 2017

Friends Forever Eastern Medallions


Welcome back crafters to another Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights, I have been creating with the Eastern Palace Suite. This is such a wonderful bundle available to you earlier than the new Annual Catalogue which goes live on the1st June. You can get this wonderful bundle right now.

For my card I have used the beautiful Eastern Palace Designer Series Paper, sponged a panel with So Saffron Ink Pad and stamped some images from the Eastern Beauty Stamp Set in Sweet Sugarplum. I then did some layering with the Eastern Medallions Thinlits in Sweet Sugarplum and punched out a 2"circle in Tranquil Tide Cardstock and stamped my sentiment. I then layered all this with dimensionals so it would stand out on my card.

Your can see all the other Crazy Crafters cards HERE!! and please vote for your top 5!

My Card





Products Used:
Cardstock: Peekaboo Peach, Tranquil Tide(available 1st June), Sweet Sugarplum, So Saffron
DSP: Eastern Palace (Available 1st June)
Premier Bundle: Eastern Palace
Stamp Pads: Sweet Sugarplum, So Saffron, Basic Black
Ribbon: Natural Trim Silver 1/4"
Stickers: Eastern Gold
Dimensionals
Bone Folder
Adhesive: Tombow Liquid Glue
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer
Precision Base Plate
Die Brush and Foam Pad
Big Shot



6 comments:

  1. Great card, Ange! That colour combination is so unexpected and works really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this Ange .. the colours are so pretty together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning use of that DSP Angela. Thte splash of yellow really brings this to life x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim the Yellow I sponged one of my fav. techniques. ThankYou for taking the time to stop by. It's very much appreciated. Angexx

      Delete