Friday, May 26, 2017

Pop of Paradise


With this card this week I have used the stamp set "Pop of Paradise" I used Flirty Flamingo Cardstock as my base card, my first layer is Crumb Cake and second layer is Shimmery White. I stamped the leaves with Emerald Envy and my sentiment was stamped in Flirty Flamingo Ink Pad. With my Flamingo I stamped him in Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo and Sweet Sugarplum then stamped him with Versamark Ink Pad and then clear embossed him. I fussy cut him out and adhered him to my Vellum Stitched Framelit Shape with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen and then adhered the Stitched Shaped Framelit with Dimensionals. Finally added some die cuts from the Flourishing Phrases Bundle and added some Rhinestones.

Don't forget to check out all the other Crazy Crafters Projects/ Cards when it goes live 
HERE TONIGHT AT 7.00 PM AEST and vote for your top 5!

My Card








Products Used:
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Shimmery White
Stamp Set: Pop of Paradise
Bundle: Flourishing Phrases
Specialty Paper: Vellum
Framelits: Stitched Shaped
Ink Pads: Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum, Basic Black, Versamark Ink
Embossing Powder: Clear
Jewels: Rhinestones
Bone Folder
Dimensionals
Heat Tool
Stampin'Up!® Trimmer
Big Shot



No comments:

Post a Comment