Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Pretty Kitty

I am so glad you decided to pop by my blog today crafters, I have been playing with the Pretty Kitty stamp set today to create my card. I have used Basic Black Cardstock as my base card, then I used some Bermuda Bay Cardstock and ran it through the Big Shot with the Fluttering Embossing Folder. I then sponged some watercolor paper with Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette and Pear Pizzazz and stamped using Stazon Jet Black Ink the little kitty images. I then ran them through the Big Shot with my Stitched Shaped Framelits. I have also used some of the specialty paper from the new Eastern Palace Designer Series Paper. Then using dimensionals layered them on my card, finally finishing off with some White Perfect Accents embellishments and some of the lace trim.

My Card





Products Used:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate
DSP: Eastern Palace
Stamp Set: Pretty Kitty
Stamp Pads: Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz (for sponging) Stazon Jet Black Ink 
Framelits: Stitched Shaped
Embossing Folder: Fluttering
Ribbon: Lace Trim 1/2"
Embellishments: White Perfect Accents
Dimensionals
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Tear and Tape, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer
Big Shot



No comments:

Post a Comment