Friday, May 19, 2017

Wherever You Go Stepping Out with Beautiful You


Welcome back everyone, so glad you decided to drop by my blog this Friday!! Don't forget to check out all the other Crazy Crafters Projects/ Cards when it goes live
 HERE TONIGHT AT 7.00 PM AEST and vote for your top 5!

With my card this week I chose to use two of my stamp sets " Wherever You Go" and "Beautiful You" Firstly, I sponged the background with Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie and Cherry Cobbler. I then stamped the bridge and the fireworks in the top left hand corner and added my sentiment. With the lady I firstly stamped her on my card, then stamped her also onto some Eastern Palace DSP. I then cut out her hat and dress and adhered it to the stamped image on my card, this technique is known as Paper Piercing. 

Here is the tutorial for this card: CLICK HERE!!

My Card






Products Used:
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Shimmery White
DSP: Eastern Palace
Stamp Sets: Beautiful You, Wherever You Go
Stamp Pads: Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Snail Runner
Bone Folder
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer





1 comment:

  1. Great combo of products for a great effect! xx

    ReplyDelete