Wednesday, June 7, 2017

At Home With You - Open Door

I have started to use this brand new bundle from the new Stampin'Up!® Catalogue that went live on the 1st June, "At Home With You Bundle". I can see I'll be using this bundle quite a bit as it's one of those bundles that can be used all year round for so many different ocassions.

With this card I have used the open door technique, I coloured my images with the Stampin' Up!® Watercolouring Pencils and a Blender Pen, then clear embossed the door and the wreath. Stamped my flower pots and lantern and adhered them to my card with dimensionals, using also the new Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers and finally adding a glitter enamel dot on the door.

My Card












Cardstock Colour Combination



Ink Colour Combination

Colouring of Images was done by using Stampin' Up!® Watercolouring Pencils


Products Used:
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry
Bundle: At Home With You
Ink Pads: Basic Black, Garden Green, Rich Razzleberry
Watercolouring Pencils: Stampin' Up!®
Blender Pen: Stampin' Up!®
Wink of Stella: Clear
Embossing Powder:Clear
Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers
Glitter Enamel Dots
Stampin' Dimensionals
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Tear and Tape
Heat Tool
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer
Big Shot



No comments:

Post a Comment