Friday, June 2, 2017

At Home With You


Welcome back crafters, I have been having a play with one of the brand new sets in this years Stampin' Up!® Catalogue that went live on the 1st June. This stamp set is " At Home With You", this set has so many ways it can be used, I have chosen to go for the door as my main focus adding plant pots, a lantern, a welcome mat and a wreath. I hope you like it, I'm loving this bundle, I can see it will be getting used quite a lot. It also has the Christmas Decorations you can put around the door at that time of year, Birthday Presents so you can see what a awesome set this is.

With my card I started off with the base card using Early Espresso, my first mat is Cajun Craze and my second mat is Crumb Cake. With the Crumb Cake mat I embossed it with the embossing folder "Brick Wall" and then using my brayer added some Early Espresso Ink to it. I then stamped and cut out all my elements for my card. Coloured them and applied them to the card, some using Stampin' Up! Dimensionals. With the door and wreath after I coloured them I stamped them with my versamark ink pad and covered them with some clear embossing powder and heat to set.

Don't forget to check out all the other Crazy Crafters Projects/ Cards when it goes live 
HERE TONIGHT AT 7.00 PM AEST and vote for your top 5!

My Card









Cardstock Colour Combination


Ink Colour Combination


Products Used:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake
Bundle: At Home With You 
Ink Pads: Basic Black, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Cajun Craze, Versamark
Embossing Folder: Brick Wall
Wink of Stella: Clear
Embellishments: Jewels Pearls
Embossing Powder: Clear
Sponge Brayer
Dimensionals
Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Heat Tool
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer
Big Shot



2 comments:

  1. Great card, Ange. Your colour choices have created a very elegant and multi-purpose card!

    ReplyDelete