Friday, June 30, 2017

Awesomely Artistic Window Card


Welcome back fellow crafters to another Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights, check out all the other cards/projects the team has made for you this week HERE!!!!!! I have made a Window Card for you this week using the Awesomely Artistic Stamp Set, I have watercoloured the flower image using my Ink Pads and a Aqua Painter. Embossed the Whisper White front panel with the Fluttering Embossing Folder and adhered to the front of my card with Adhesive Foam Strips. Finally added my dragonflies and highlighted the flower with some Wink of Stella.

Don't forget to check out all the other Crazy Crafters Projects/ Cards when it goes live 
HERE TONIGHT AT 7.00 PM AEST and vote for your top 5!


My Card










Cardstock Combination Colours


Ink Colour Combination Colours


Products Used:
Cardstock: Fresh Fig, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Awesomely Artistic
Ink Pads: Fresh Fig, Early Espresso, Wisteria Wonder, Always Artichoke, Island Indigo, Stazon Jet Black
Aqua Painter
Embossing Folder: Fluttering
Wink of Stella: Clear
Foam Adhesive Strips
Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Stampin'Up!® Trimmer
Big Shot



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Ange! I love that stamp set and you've chosen great colours and a beautiful layout for it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Stephanie, I can always count on you. So appreciate your kind comments. Angexx

      Delete
  2. I love everything about it ,from colors to lay out .. smashing ,well done !

    ReplyDelete