Friday, June 16, 2017

Birthday Blooms - Window Frame Card


Welcome back everyone to another Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlight, you should check out all the other Crazy Crafters Cards/Projects HERE!!!!!!!!!!! and please vote for your top 5!! I have used the Birthday Blooms Stamp Set this week and have done some watercoloring and cut out a 3D window and applied my flower to the card. I have also used the embossing folder Fluttering on my white piece of cardstock.

Don't forget to check out all the other Crazy Crafters Projects/ Cards when it goes live 
HERE TONIGHT AT 7.00 PM AEST and vote for your top 5!

Here is my tutorial I have published over on my Utube Channel, this is such an easy card to create.
Tutorial: Window Card Tutorial

My Card












Cardstock Colour Combination


Products Used:
Cardstock: Rose Red, Whisper White 
Stamp Set: Birthday Blooms
Ink Pads: Rose Red
Image Coloured: I coloured my image with Zig Real Brush Pens
Framelits: Stitched Shaped Framelits
Water Colour Paper
Embossing Folder: Fluttering
Enamel Shapes: Regal
Paper Snips
Adhesives: Foam Adhesive Strips, Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
Big Shot



6 comments:

  1. This remains one of my very favourite stamp sets and I just adore what you've done with it! Stunning!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Stephanie so kind of you , I have done a tutorial if interested over on my utube channel. Angexx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, elegant and just to die for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Veecee, I have done a tutorial over on my utube channel if interested. Here is the link:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEXe8VufFgk
      Angexx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card Angela. Your colouring and colour combination is perfect.

    ReplyDelete