Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Guy Greetings

Hi Everyone, I decided to use one of my favourite stamp sets "Guy Greetings", this is a great stamp set for all those male cards you need to make. You can make so many different versions using this set. I will be doing some tutorials on this set, make sure you check out my UTUBE TUTORIALS, subscribe to my channel so you don't miss another one.

With my card I have started with my base card in Early Espresso, with my first panel of Crumb Cake and my third panel is one of the new DSP's which is ideal for male cards "Wood Textures". I have cut out a piece of watercolour paper and sponged it with Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette and Pear Pizzazz, this is what my first card was applied to, I also stamped the cars with Black Stazon Ink and watercoloured them with Cajun Craze and Basic Black Ink Pads, clear embossed them to finish. Added a stitched framelit frame of Early Espresso around my watercolour oval shape. To finish I added some hats and shoes with dimensionals and some Crumb Cake Classic Weave Ribbon. Finally adding some rhinestones as the headlights and on the top hat to finish my card.

My Card








Cardstock Colour Combinations



Products Used:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
DSP: Wood Textures
Stamp Set: Guy Greetings
Ink Pads: Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz, Stazon Jet Black, Cajun Craze
Framelits: Stitched Shaped
Wink of Stella: Clear
Jewels: Rhinestones
Aqua Painter
Watercolour Paper
Ribbon: Crumb Cake Classic Weave 3/8"
Embossing Powder: Clear
Stampin' Dimensionals
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Heat Tool
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer
Big Shot


No comments:

Post a Comment