Sunday, June 4, 2017

High Tide



Welcome back fellow crafter's for our first Blog Hop for June, we are very fortunate to have the lovely talented Holly Stene joining us for this blog hop. Please visit Holly's blog HERE !!!!!!! and be inspired by her creations. The theme is to CASE one of Holly's Cards/ Projects- CASE is to copy and selectively edit.

Holly's Card 



I have chosen to use the same stamp set Holly has on her card "High Tide" I just love this Stamp Set as it can just be a simple card or you can make a wonderful scenery with this stamp set.

With my card I have sponged my background with the Stampin' Up!® Brayer using Crushed Curry, So Saffron, Calyso Coral, Perfect Plum, Cherry Cobbler and Night of Navy. I firstly stamped my image and then made a mask for the Lighthouse and the Moon before using my brayer to create my background sunset. I then added some ripples in the water and stamped the sand at the bottom of the lighthouse. Finally adding the birds and my sentiment.

My Card








Cardstock Combination Colours



Sunset Ink Combination Colours


Products Used:
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Shimmery White
Stamp Set: High Tide
Ink Stamp Pads: Crushed Curry, So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Perfect Plum, Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate, Basic Black.
Sponge Brayer
Foam Adhesive Strips
Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer






13 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours Angela, I love these type of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I love your lighthouse! It feels moody, serene and comforting all at once!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Stephanie I love doing these scenes. Angexx

      Delete
  3. Great Job with the inking Angela....those colours look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Vicki, just love this stamp set. Angexx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card Ange, love the textural soft ink blended background and the colours you've used. Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YouJuana, just love this technique. Have a tutorial over on my utube channel on how I did the sunset background. So easy. Angexx

      Delete
  5. I love this set and your design Ange. Your colour blending is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kim, I used the Stampin Up sponge brayer this time, so easy. Angexx

      Delete
  6. This is a real work of art Ange. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Angela, amazing card. Love your sponging - that sunset is perfect. Awesome CASE!

    ReplyDelete