Monday, June 12, 2017

Pocket Cards and Matching Inserts

Hi fellow crafters I have been having a play making some pocket cards, they are so easy!! These cards are great for making invites or a quick thank you and are idea when you need to make a bulk lot of cards. You can make them all the same or just by changing the Designer Series Paper and Cardstock Colour make them look so different.


I will be putting a tutorial over on my Utube for these fun cards very soon , so make sure you subscribe to my UTUBE CHANNEL so you don't miss them.

My Cards









Cardstock  Colour Combination (1)



Cardstock Colour Combination (2)


Products Used:
Cardstock: Lemon Lime Twist, Night of Navy, Whisper White
DSP: Eastern Palace, Delightful Daisy
Stamp Sets: Birthday Blossoms, Pretty Kitty
Ink Pads: Lemon Lime Twist, Night of Navy
Colouring of Images: Zig Real Brush Colour Pens
Wink of Stella: Clear
Bone Folder
Adhesive: Tear and Tape
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer



No comments:

Post a Comment