Friday, June 23, 2017

Pop Of Paradise


Welcome back fellow crafters to another Friday, and more inspiration from the Crazy Crafters Team. Make sure you check it all out HERE!!!!!!!! With my card this week I have used the Pop of Paradise Stamp Set, I stamped my flamingos and cut them out so I could adhere them to my card with dimensionals so they would pop of the card. My top layer of Whisper White cardstock I have embossed with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder. I have used the Stitched Shaped Framelits and layered them onto the card and finally added some rhinestones and a sentiment.

Don't forget to check out all the other Crazy Crafters Projects/ Cards when it goes live 
HERE TONIGHT AT 7.00 PM AEST and vote for your top 5!

My Card






Cardstock Colour Combination



Ink Colour Combination


Products Used:
Cardstock: Rose Red, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Pop of Paradise
Stamp Pads: Rose Red, Basic Black
Framelits: Stitched Shaped 
Embossing Folder: Softly Falling
Punches; 1-1/4" Circle, 1-1/2" Circle
Dimensionals
Jewels: Rhinestones
Adhesive: Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer
Big Shot



No comments:

Post a Comment