Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Portrait Pocket Cards with Insert

Hi Fellow Crafters, I'm back again with a different design of pocket card, this time I have made some in the Portrait Design. I just love these pocket cards they are so versatile for giving to anyone. I have used one of the new hostess stamp sets "Feathery Friends" and also the "Pretty Kitty" stamp set, just loving these new stamp sets.

Check out over on my Utube Channel for tutorials on these cards, subscribe and don't miss another tutorial.

My Cards










Cardstock Colour Combination

Products Used:
Cardstock: Old Olive, Whisper White, Very Vanilla
DSP: Delightful Daisy, Eastern Elegance
Stamp Sets: Feathery Friends, Pretty Kitty
Ink Pads: Old Olive, Basic Black, Stazon Jet Black
Images Coloured: Zig Real Colour Brush Pens
Embossing Powder: Clear
Heat Tool
Wink of Stella: Clear
Stampin' Dimensionals
Bone Folder
Adhesive: Tear and Tape
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer



No comments:

Post a Comment