Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Business Card Holder

After designing the Gift Card Holder I decided to do one for my Business Cards, so instead of just handing someone a Business Card they will receive it in a lovely pocket. This is a lot more personalised and more likely to be kept. I have tutorials with all the measurements for this Business Card Holder and the Gift Card Holder coming up on my Utube Channel very soon so make sure you subscribe so you don't miss it.

My Business Card Holder has Very Vanilla Cardstock as it's base, then some lovely Bundle of Love DSP, this is just georgeous DSP with Gold on every piece and an alternate colour on the other side. I didn't want a lot of embellishing for my Business Card Holder so I have just finished it off with one of the lovely new ribbons "1cm Metallic Edge Ribbon" in Gold.

Business Card Holder





Products Used:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla
DSP: Bundle of Love
Ribbon: 3/8 Metallic Gold Edge
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Tear and Tape
Stampin' Trimmer


No comments:

Post a Comment