Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Guy Greetings Congratulations

I have continued this month to show you different ways to create a male themed card using the Guy Greetings Stamp Set. This stamp set is so versatile for those male themed cards. Over on my UTUBE CHANNEL you will also see some tutorials using this stamp set. If you 
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL you'll never miss another tutorial again.

With this card I have used two of the techniques I have shown you in my tutorials, one being how to colour the Embossing Paste and also how to colour your Hearts and Stars Elements to fit the colour scheme of your card. I have used the  brick wall stencil to create my background, added some Bermuda Bay Stitched Satin Ribbon, Stars and Hearts Elements, Jewel Rhinestones and used Stampin' Dimensionals to add my water coloured car and finally added the sentiment.

My Card









Cardstock Colour Combination


Products Used:
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride
Stamp Set : Guy Greetings
Ink Pad: Early Espresso,Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay
Ink Refills: Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede
Aqua Painter
Framelits: Layering Squares
Ribbon: Stitched Satin Bermuda Bay 3/8"
Embellishments: Hearts and Stars Elements
Enamel Dots: Glitter
Jewels: Rhinestones
Embossing Powder: Clear
Embossing Paste
Palette Knives
Pattern Party Masks
Stampin' Dimensionals
Adhesives: Fine Tip Glue Pen, Tear and Tape, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Heat Tool
Stampin' Up!® Trimmer
Big Shot


No comments:

Post a Comment