Sunday, August 13, 2017

Double Display Card


Morgan's Art World Challenge


Welcome back crafter's to our first blog hop for August, we are very pleased to have the talented Martha Inchley as our special guest today. You can find some inspiration over on Martha's blog HERE!!  Our theme today is to CASE one of Martha's cards or projects. CASE: This is to select and selectively edit one of Martha's cards or projects.



Martha's Card

I chose Martha's card as I like to do different fold cards as well, I was asked to create a Wedding Card and thought this would perfectly fit the more than one fold card.  



My Card

This is my Double Shutter Card or Double Display Card

My Wedding Card





Double Shutter Card Closed with Belly Band





Matching Bloomin' Hearts Card Box





Cardstock Colour Combination


Products Used:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Whisper White, ShimmeryWhite
DSP: Bundle of Love
Stamp Sets: Guy Greetings, Graceful Garden, Special Celebrations, Beautiful You, In This World
Framelits: Stitched Shapes, Lots of Labels
Thinlits: Bloomin' Hearts
Stamp Pad: Night of Navy
Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers
Jewels: Pearls
Enamel Shapes: Regal
Touches of Nature Elements
Ribbon: Gold Metallic Edge 3/8"
Stampin' Dimensionals
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Multi Purpose Liquid Glue, Tear and Tape, Fine - Tip Glue
Die Brush and Foam
Stampin' Trimmer
Simply Scored
Precision Base Plate
Big Shot






23 comments:

  1. Wow - everything about this card is stunning! Just the box is gorgeous before you even get to the wow factor of opening up that amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the little segments inside the card, such a wonderful effect. I so love fun folds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You have been busy. Lovely card and box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sandra, yes, it take me a week to do it but am pleased how it turned out. Angexx

      Delete
  4. Wow! Ange. Simply stunning wedding card and box. The details are just exquisite. Awesome work and case. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Juana, I was pleased how it turned out. Just hope my customer is pleased with it. Angexx

      Delete
  5. Wowza such a stunning card Ange xx you have worked so hard on this wedding card and matching box it's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous Ange and what a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Ange... Just wow. Love it. Lots of works gone into that card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for your lovely comments. I do love this fold but will only do it for a customer order. I might get around to doing a tutorial for it one day. Angexx

      Delete
  8. I've never made a card like this one. Could you point me to a video that will explain how-to make this card? I'm going to case this card for a wedding as well, in almost the same colors. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome Gloria, I am going to try and do a tutorial for my utube channel. Not sure when I will get it done but I will just do the base card as it is up to the individual crafter on colour schemes and themes. There are a few tricks to make sure the card turns out co ordinated to where you put your sentiments and how you decorate the squares. Angexxx

      Delete
  9. Wow Angela, what an amazing card and such a beautiful box to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! What an intricate card! I hope the new couple will see the labour of love that went into your card. Love your colour combo only with the gold vinyl stickers. Thank you for letting me hop with you and the crazy crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just adore this design looks fantastic. Great work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Challenge, best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for  http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com.au/<br

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully done - very formal and detailed card. So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

    ReplyDelete