Monday, August 7, 2017

Falling Flowers

Today I have designed this Birthday Card for you with a handmade envelope on the front of the card, you could put a little message inside as well as writing a message inside the card. I have used the Falling Flowers Stamp Set, some Pearls and the Petal Garden DSP. I have layered different colours of Cardstock  and DSP on the front of my card to give it some depth, added some pearls and the sentiment from the Beautiful You stamp set.

My Card










Cardstock Colour Combination


Products Used:
Cardstock: Rose Red, Early Espresso, Whisper White
DSP: Petal Garden
Bundle: Falling Flowers
Stamp Set: Beautiful You
Ink Pad: Rose Red
Jewels: Pearls
Stampin' Dimensionals
Adhesives: Snail, Tear and Tape, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot



No comments:

Post a Comment