Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Heartland with Burlap Background

I have been working with this beautiful country theme stamp set "Heartland" and it has been very popular in my country town where I sell my cards. This time I have sponged my background on Shimmery White cardstock, stamped my image in the bottom right hand corner. Then I created a mask and covered the image and using the new "Burlap" stamp set, stamped over the entire front of the card to create the beautiful background. It sparkles being on Shimmery White cardstock and adds texture using the background stamp with masking the small image. Finally using the Layering Ovals and the Stitched Shaped Framelits I have added my sentiment and adhered it to my card with dimensionals.

My Card






Cardstock Colour Combination


Products Used:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Shimmery White
Stamp Sets: Heartland, Burlap, Guy Greetings
Ink Pads: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette
Framelits: Stitched Shapes, Layering Ovals
Blending Tool
Ribbon: Crumb Cake 3/8" Classic Weave, Pink Pirouette 1/2" Seam Binding
Stampin' Dimensionals
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Tear and Tape
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot



No comments:

Post a Comment