Friday, August 11, 2017

Heartland


Welcome back crafter's to another Team Project Highlight Friday, don't forget to check out all the other crafter's cards and projects to inspire you HERE!! and please VOTE for your TOP 5! With my card this week I have chosen to use the Heartland Stamp Set. I have used Night of Navy as my base card, the new Colour Theory Designer Series Paper as my mat on my card. I then stamped the image and water coloured it using a Aqua Painter and my Ink Pads as my pallette. I have used the Stitched Shaped Framelits to cut my image out and add a splash of colour behind the image of Night of Navy. Finally adhering them to my card with Stampin' Dimensionals and adding a sentiment from the Heartland Stamp Set and some Night of Navy Enamel Shapes.

My Card






Cardstock Colour Combination


Products Used:
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White
DSP: Colour Theory
Stamp Set: Heartland
Framelits: Stitched Shapes
Ink Pads: Night of Navy, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz, Stazon Jet Black
Aqua Painters
Watercolour Paper: Arches 300gsm Smooth
Enamel Shapes: Regal
Stampin' Dimensionals
Adhesives: Snail Runner, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot




2 comments: