I have today's post at The Scrapbook Blessings Club!
I would like to share with you some tips when doing a portrait scrapbook layout, using a large photograph.
This is my layout I would like to share with you today.
Products used in this project:
Roses - Enthaily.
My Stash - Black Cardstock, Chipboard Names, Small Blue Embellishments.
Centre Flower - Pinelands Cottage - 8cm Damask Fabric and Organza Flower.
Die Cuts - Kaisercraft Collectables Collection - "Remember Me".
I have entered this layout in the following challenges:
Tips to achieve this layout:
- Choose a black background - this will make your picture stand out.
- I lay the photograph off centre, so it becomes the focus of the layout.
- Matt several different sizes and colors of cardstock under the photograph.
- Pick your flowers and assemble them before gluing.
- Use a large flower for the centre of your flower cluster, then choose several different flowers and embellishments of varying sizes and different color tones to enhance your flower cluster.
- Choose just a couple of word die cuts to complete your layout.
- Once you are a happy with how your layout looks, glue everything in place.
I hope you will join us at the Scrapbook Blessings Club blog and be blessed by these tips!
Happy Crafting and have a blessed day!