This is my project I made for "My Besties 3D Deco Girls",our theme for this challenge is "Add Some Flowers!"
I hope you will come and join us for this fun challenge, we can't wait to see what you create.
You can purchase Sherri Ann Baldy Decoupage Sheets HERE!
This is my Book Box Card I made for this challenge, the tutorial for this card can be found under my tutorial tab at the top of my page under the
Products used on this project:
Cardstock - Kaisercraft CD101 Coconut.
Cardstock - Kaisercraft CD108 Coffee Bean.
Image - Sherrie Ann Baldy Decoupage Sheet.
Paper - Kaisercraft Duchess Collection DS201 Heiress.
Paper - Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings P765 Silver Lining.
Pearls - "Say it with Pearls".
Glossy Accents - Applied to the top layer of the image.
Punch - Martha Stewart Heart Border Punch.
Flowers - Enthaily.
My Stash - Lace, Tags and Flower.
I have entered this card in the following challenges:
- 4 Crafty Chicks Fancy Folds 18/09
- 4 Krafty Girlz Challenges Anything Goes 17/09
- Crafty Little Fairies Challenge Sparkle and Bling 30/09
- Cute Card Thursday Too Cute 18/09
- Moving Along with the Times Add some Texture and Depth 18/09
- 7 Kids Challenge Anything Goes 22/09
- Crafters Cafe Blog Card for a Child 18/09
- Simon Says Stamps Make your own Back ground 18/09
I hope you will join us for this fun challenge "Add Some Flowers" at My Besties 3D Deco Girls! We can't wait to see your amazing creations.