I thought I should start using some of my DSP so I have made this cute little Gift Bag for a thank you gift for a friend. It is quite easy to make and I will put the instructions at the bottom of this post, I would appreciate you joining as one of my followers if you haven't already, once I reach 300 followers I am giving away some Craft Candy!!
My English Garden Gift Bag
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White
DSP: English Garden
Punches: Scalloped Circle 2-3/8", Scalloped Circle 1-3/4"
Stamp Set: One Big Meaning
Stamp Pad: Night of Navy
Ribbon: Whisper White Stitched Satin 3/8"
- Cut your piece of cardstock at 8" x 12"
- Score on the 8" side at 1.5" and 6".
- The 6" Score line will be the top of your bag.
- Score on the 12" side at 4", 5.5", 9.5" and 11".
- Burnish all your score lines with your bone folder.
- On your 11" score line cut off the two outer squares.
- Mitre cut the piece that is left slightly on the both sides of the piece that is left.
- Cut the score lines on the bottom up to the first score line.
- Apply your tear and tape to the bottom flap that is left and fold over to adhere.
- Adhere your bottom of the bag and fold and stick.
- With your top of the bag pinch in the sides and follow it through to the edge, then fold over as shown in my picture.
- Embellish as desired.