Sunday, July 30, 2017

You've Got This


Welcome back crafter's to our last Blog Hop for this month, we are very lucky to have the very talented Susan Wong hopping with us today. You can visit Susan's Blog to be inspired with her creations HERE!!!! The theme for our blog hop is to CASE one of Susan's cards/projects. 
CASE: To copy and selectively edit - Make It Your Own! 

Susan Wong



Susan's Card 


With my card I have used the same stamp set Susan has "You've Got This", I started by using the layering ovals and cutting a oval shape on my base card, then with the top layer which is Shimmery White I stamped it in Calypso Coral using the large background stamp from the set.  I then white embossed the flower on top and cut out a larger oval shape using the layering ovals so I could have a nice oval frame showing the Calypso Coral. I then stamped and cut out the flower and water coloured it before adding it to the card. Finally adding the sentiment inside the card so you can view it through the oval shape cut out.

My Card









Products Used:
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Shimmery White
Stamp Set: You've Got This
Framelits: Layering Ovals
Ink Pads: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight
Aqua Painters
Watercolouring Paper
Embossing Powder: White
Heat Tool
Wink of Stella: Clear
Stampin' Dimensionals
Foam Adhesive Strips
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot






24 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Ange! That's all I can think ... oh wow! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Card! I really love that background with the emboss resist, A-MAZE-ING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love window cards and this is no exception. Great background effect, cross hatching with the ink andd emboss resist, lovely Ange xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kim. This style card is becoming very popular at my markets. Angexx

      Delete
  4. this is stunning Ange .. funny we both picked the same card to case xx we are so alike lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So funny Deb, thanks for stopping by. I love doing this type of card. Angexx

      Delete
  5. You picked one of my recent faves! Thanks so much for honouring me with your own interpretation. It's goooorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Susan, I do love this stamp set. Thank You for hopping with us. Angexx

      Delete
  6. Wow Angela. That is one gorgeous card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Ange, Love your card. The oval die cut window showing the sweet sentiment inside is stunning. Beautiful design and case. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgoeus! Just love your shading on this. What a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great case Ange....my daughter would adore this....her favourite colour is Orange...great job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki You are too kind, one of my downlines came and saw me and she just had to have it. ha ha Angexx

      Delete
  10. I really love this Ange, looks simple but actually has a lot going on xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty Ange - love the crackle look on the background -great effect x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful! Love the colour choice and background effect, really stunning!

    ReplyDelete